We are proud to provide our team of counsels, whom their background education and professional expertise cover the intricate and demanding needs of vigorous Quality Control measurements:
1. Ayad Abu-Hamad Manufacturing and Trade consultant:
Eng. Abu-Hamad holds an MSc in Production Engineering (2004). His area of expertise is Halal industry counselling, certification and education. Moreover, he has experience within international Halal markets and business administration.
- More than 20 years of experience within establishing and running several private companies locally and internationally.
- 6 years of experience within Halal Quality Control.
- Respected member of World Halal Council.
- Conducted several Halal auditing rounds in slaughterhouses and factories, and issued several Halal certificates.
2. Mohammad Al-Sabi Veterinarian and Animal product consultant:
Dr. Al-Sabi holds in Bachelor in Veterinary Medicine (2000), Masters (2006) and PhD in Parasitology (2010). His area of expertise is Veterinary Medicine, meat hygiene and quality control methodologies. Moreover, he has experience with microbiological assessment of nutritional products with special focus on Halal labelling.
- 6 years of experience within basic research at Department of Parasitology, Microbiology, and Pathology at the National Veterinary Institute - The Technical University of Denmark.
- 5 years of experience in Teaching at University level at The University of Copenhagen.